Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Way that Saving the Environment Makes Life Better

A few months ago, I wrote a post about how fighting climate change makes life better. So does recycling. Instead of throwing away your Netflix flaps (or any other, oddly-sized piece of paper), you can use them to make art.


(Originally from the Donkeylicious blog.)

* I know that this should probably go on my US blog, but it fits so well with my climate change post. *

Update: More recycling art. Now you can reuse your metro tickets to make Star Wars X-wings and Millennium Falcons. Warning: The instructions for the Millennium Falcon are nine pages long.

This was originally done with Paris metro tickets. I would like to hear if you can do this with Seoul or Busan tickets. I think they are the same size.

Also, if makes some art with Korail, I will any pictures or links here.

No comments: